HeartBreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Breaker Clan!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HB YeahBitchCallMeSteveO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HB YeahBitchCallMeSteveO
You like it here?
You like it here?
HB YeahBitchCallMeSteveO

HB YeahBitchCallMeSteveO Empty
PostSubject: HB YeahBitchCallMeSteveO   HB YeahBitchCallMeSteveO EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:02 am

1. Albert
2. Youknow, USA
3. March 30th
4. I want to be a part of the HB<3 Clan because I think this clan thing is really fun to get into, especially since it's my first one, plus Jeremy is a cool dude.
5. Advertise my motto on my GT or by Clan Tags in COD games.
6. Sort of did with HB Xex Toy x's gold 1-monther
7. At least 2 full hours of COD gameplay at night/early morning, usually online for a lot longer but with other games.
8. I made HB OrgyTheBand
9. Not really any clan, just changed clan tags with friends in COD, possibly a member of tKoC, I just have no confirmation on that.
10. Rules yes, be respectful, don't beg for 10th lobbies, if you break rules you get set to level 1 Noob and removed from the clan. Still don't know if that's just forums or resets in Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
HB Tyga
Admin

HB YeahBitchCallMeSteveO Empty
PostSubject: Re: HB YeahBitchCallMeSteveO   HB YeahBitchCallMeSteveO EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 am

Thank you for your interest in this clan I'm sorry gotta say no Neutral haha just kidding. Trololol. You are accepted welcome to HeartBreaker. Glad you can join. I'm sure your gonna love it. We currently NEED new members I'm going to give you the lovely job of recruiting. Send message to all friends recent players and ask people in lobbies give them site address [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tell them to register and apply like ou did Albert. Thank you for all your help. Reminder stay active on this site! As much as you can!

-HB Drizzy out!
Back to top Go down
https://hbclan.iftopic.com

HB YeahBitchCallMeSteveO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeartBreakers :: Applications-
Jump to: