HeartBreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Breaker Clan!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HBxTrIcK

tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:14 pm

1.Name tyler
2.Location USA
3.Brithdate 04/05/98
4.Why you want to be apart of [HB] its awsome
5.How can you help [HB] be a bigger clan? ask people to join on premission
6. Can you donate? no
7. How much will you play? 100000000000000000
8. Can you change your name? yes
9. What clan's were you in before? If so what clan? TXR, OG, modZ, and HB
10. Have you completely went through the "Rules"? I will pop quiz you about it so MAKE sure you read it. yes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Private
Private

tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Good luck at joining!
found #1 a 1NV4S1ON a is HB Drizzy:
He will get to this ASAP. i will tell him right now & hopefully get him to reply for you right now.
Hope your Accepted! (:
Back to top Go down
HB Tyga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Hello Tyler, Well After Review I Accept You In Heartbreaker;
Glad to have you here. Thank you for making your Gamertag With HB in it:
Cant wait to play with you some more!

Check out my youtube if you havent already At
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-HB Drizzy out!
Back to top Go down
https://hbclan.iftopic.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

tylers applicantion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeartBreakers :: Applications-
Jump to: