HeartBreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heart Breaker Clan!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heartbreaker Rules! *Must Read*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Private
Private

Heartbreaker Rules! *Must Read* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heartbreaker Rules! *Must Read*   Heartbreaker Rules! *Must Read* EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Seem like some pretty legit rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HB Tyga
Admin

Heartbreaker Rules! *Must Read* Empty
PostSubject: Heartbreaker Rules! *Must Read*   Heartbreaker Rules! *Must Read* EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Must Review all rules
1. Must sign up for this site! & Stay active on it!
2.Put a Application in from our forums on "Home" page!
3.Must be very friendly but still play to win!
4.Must be nice to your fellow members and Moderators and Admins. and founders.
5.Must have ALL HB Memers on your friends list. Add me: a 1NV4S1ON a I'll list them all for you ina messsage on xbox live.
6.Have fun at ALL Times
7. Post In General Discussion forum every once in a while! with jokes funny stuff your youtube questions etc.
8.Must listen to EVERYTHING Founders say & Admins if founder agree's if a admin tells you something come talk to me and i will tell you if i aprove of what they said for you to do.
And Admins/Moderators come to me about stuff before Commanding someone something.
9.Do not leach onto other peoples 10th lobbys or leach onto something else.
10.Do not bug people about ranking or bug anyone for anything for that matter just ask & be patient.

Failure to comply with all of these rules will result in: 1. being kicked out and banned from Heartbreaker. 2.Deranked in the clan most likely down to Rank 1.Noob. but if there is a reason that i believe or if i work a deal out with you. deranking will be not completely to 1.Noob. but there will HAVE to be some type of punishment.

If you are not completely sure about some of the rules contact me on Xbox live. or PM me on here.
-HB Drizzy Out!
Back to top Go down
https://hbclan.iftopic.com

Heartbreaker Rules! *Must Read*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeartBreakers :: Rules!-
Jump to: